However, the question arises, today when tough competition over selling on ecommerce portals is a glaring reality, which host provider should you be on? Shopify or WooCommerce – which among the two can offer the maximum benefits that make it worthwhile? Most online retailers feel that while Shopify is an excellent platform for selling on the internet, there’s no defeating WordPress’ amazing features.
This is exactly why a number of entrepreneurs prefer to make the switch from Shopify to WooCommerce. If you want to know more as to why the latter is more attractive, read on.
Why WooCommerce is Better for You?
- For the simple reason that WooCommerce is a WordPress-powered plugin makes all the difference in the market. WordPress is a renowned and dependable host provider that boasts of powering more than 30% of the websites on the Internet today.
- WooCommerce comes with very simple-to-understand-and-use plugins and functionalities. It’s not a very complex host account.
- What’s more, you get lots of free and paid add-on features at your easy disposal to add or update on your site once you’re on WordPress.
- There are plenty of in-built gorgeous themes to choose from for your ecommerce store. Choose the one that you think goes best with your brand image and lead the market.
Now that we know why WooCommerce is any day a better option to be at, are we considering a Shopify to WordPress Migration? If the answer to this is yes, then we have some more good news coming up.
Hire Experts for your Shopify to WordPress Conversion
If we want to do it, let’s do it right and in the best manner possible. And what better than hiring experts for the job who know it all and have been doing it for several clients day in and day out? There are numerous advantages for partnering with a Shopify to WordPressdevelopment company.
- They know the exact procedure of going about the whole transition procedure. So you can expect high-quality, low-error, and timely delivery of tasks. All in all, a good value-for-money deal.
- Professional migration service providers would take extreme care in ensuring that all your data from Shopify is smoothly transferred to WooCommerce. This would include everything – from images, information, and different categories of products to customers, orders, product coupons, discounts, content articles and blog posts. WordPress conversion services understand that all this data is crucial to your website.
- You can even expect to get a whole new website design or app design for your online store on WooCommerce. This is possible by availing the services of a Shopify to WordPress development agency that can guide and assist you in the process of developing and maintaining your website on the new WordPress host provider.
Choose Us for Excellent Service at Competitive Rates
WordPress Migration Help deals in services related to migration of websites and ecommerce portals from one platform to the leading WordPress host account. We basically work towards ensuring a smooth transition that’s in the best interest of your company. So if you’re now looking to convert Shopify website to WordPress, considering us to be your partner can get you the following benefits –
- A well-defined infrastructure complete with all the necessary resources at our disposal to provide excellent migration services to our esteemed clients.
- Ongoing support to clients even after the transition process has been completed so that they don’t feel alone in handling any technical issues post transition.
- We have the best available software at our disposal for carrying out Shopify to WooCommerce migration most efficiently. We ensure that you don’t lose out much time by being unavailable on the new host provider after migration, which would mean loss for your business.
- We ensure that all plugins reconfigured and all functionalities that we set up on WooCommerce for you are in working condition. Still if you face any technical issues thereafter, we’ll be happy to debug them for you.
Call us today to know more about our services or to talk to one of our experts on the best possible Shopify to WordPress conversion.