We convert your HTML file to fully mobile friendly and standards-compliant WordPress themes. We work with Genesis, Divi, WooCommerce and 100s of other renowned themes, plugins and frameworks to offer you only the best HTML to WordPress conversion service.
- Easy communication
- Flexible engagement
- Complimentary project manager
- Simple billing
- Iso 9001:2008 process
- 100% money-back guarantee
Our Services & Capabilities
Utilizing the extensive skills and industry expertise of experienced personnel, we are engaged in providing the best HTML to WordPress migration services. Our capabilities and services include:
W3C Compliant Code & WP Validated Themes
For better code readability and for easy maintenance and update, we write well-commented, W3C compliant, validated, and ordered code.
Mobile-friendly and Responsive
Taking into account the growing number of mobile users, we make your WordPress website 100% responsive so it can work seamlessly on all kinds of modern devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
Cross-browser and Cross-device Compatibility
Our conversion services make websites compatible with all major web and mobile browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera IE, etc. Of course, the accessibility ratio of the website increases by a few more notches.
Load-speed Optimization and SEO-friendly Code
The faster the load time, the better the user experience the user will be offered. Our experts implement advanced conversion methodologies that result in optimized conversion and help accelerate page time efficiently.
Cutting-edge Technologies and Standards
We always use the latest technologies to provide advanced solutions to our clients. Our experts follow all the latest development standards and your HTML file is converted to the latest version of WordPress.
Customization & Integration
With the conversion services, we also take care of the personalization and integration part. If you also need to add or integrate something new to your website, we will make the changes to your needs.
Why Choose Us for HTML to WordPress Conversion?
Our proven innovations in quality control procedures and front-end development have made us one of the world’s most trusted HTML to WordPress migration service companies. Check out some of our top strengths that make our favorite choice of clients looking for HTML in WordPress migration services:
100% Money-back Guarantee
Maximum customer satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we believe in paying 100% of the money if you don’t get the expected results.
SLA Print Approach
We adopted the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to address your concerns about performance standards, work quality, and project timelines.
Strict NDA Terms
We respect the confidential information of our clients; Therefore, we sign confidentiality agreements before each project.
180 Days of Free Support
The HTML to WordPress experts offer 180 days of free support after project delivery. We also have the support of a proven service network to resolve any project request.
Committed Project Manager
You will be assigned a project manager who will keep you up to date throughout the project and will keep you informed of the progress of the project.
We offer 10% loyalty discounts for any refund. Therefore, be sure to request or use your coupon code when placing your rebuttal request.
Our HTML to WordPress migration process is simple but effective. Through our process, we strive to meet our customer expectations and ensure maximum customer content.
Sharing of Requirement
Just share your design files and requirements with us. We accept designs in all popular formats.
Our experts will thoroughly review your project requirements. They will give you a quote and delivery time.
A project manager is assigned to your project and the development of your project begins.
Quality and delivery analysis
Our QA team checks your converted theme on all the latest browsers, devices and platforms. After rigorous quality control, your site is finally delivered to you fully functional and error-free.
Why Choose Us for HTML to WordPress Migration Services?
We are India’s most trusted HTML to WordPress conversion company in India providing the best value at affordable prices. Here are some of our USPs that you get when you choose us as your conversion partner:
- Rich domain expertise in converting HTML to pixel Perfect WordPress
- Experienced WordPress developers with 5+ years of domain expertise
- Knowledge of advanced tools to provide you with the best quality services
- Strict NDA terms to ensure complete privacy
- 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our work
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The costs vary depending on the CMS and migration choices.
- The number of migration items;
- the type of data;
- and the type of Source and Target CMS are all factors to consider.
The migration time is predicted to be 15 minutes on average. Keep in mind that if a website lacks a site map, it may take longer.
Please rest assured that we will do all necessary to ensure that your relocation goes as quickly as possible.
If you need to resume your migration, please follow the instructions below:
- Register for a CMS2CMS account.
- Select the transfer that needs to be renewed from My Migrations List.
- Restart the computer by pressing the “Restart” button.
Because the procedure is irreversible, it is strongly advised that you create a backup.
If you select this option, your new website’s internal links (those linking parts inside the site) will be generated using the SEO URL structure you defined on your Target website (the one you’re migrating to).For SEO URLs to perform effectively on your Target website after migration, you must activate SEO URLs and change yours. htaccess file.
Before making any payments, we highly advise you to try the Demo Migration. For a limited number of items, you will be able to test the migration performance.
The following are the most common causes of migration disruption:
- Your website’s connection has been disrupted or is unavailable;
- An error with your Source/Target Database occurred; you attempted two or more migrations for the same websites at the same time;
- During the transfer, the Bridge.php file was removed.
Q.6 What if it says Failed to connect to host/Operation timed out/Nothing was returned from the server/Your server connection has run out?
Each of these problems means that your website can’t be accessed over the internet. The following are some possible solutions:
- Make sure your website is up and running right now.
- Your firewall may block specific IP queries.
Some forum information may be shown inaccurately when the conversion is complete. To avoid this, you’ll need to clean your cache and recalculate forum statistics. Please choose a discussion board from the list below and follow the instructions for upgrading forum information:
- Count up all of SMF’s forum statistics;
- Recalculate the associations between bbPress users, forums, topics, responses, and subject tags;
- phpBB statistics should be synchronized again;
- On Joomla Kunena, keep track of forum statistics.
- On MyBB, rebuild the cache and recalculate the forum statistics;
- On vBulletin, rebuild the forum information and delete the system cache.
Please follow the procedures below to complete the payment:
- After signing in/up, go to your dashboard and select the ‘Add Funds’ option.
- Then type in the amount you wish to deposit into your account:
- You’ll see your company’s Payment Form when you’re ready to begin the payment procedure. You’ll be prompted to choose a payment method (Credit/Debit Card or PayPal) and complete the appropriate blanks.
- After you’ve finished your Demo, click the ‘Complete Migration’ button to be sent straight to your chosen company’s Secure Checkout.